Late nineteenth to the present US and Pacific History, indigeneity, social movements, feminist theory, comparative colonialism, intimacy, law and militarism.
- PhD American Culture, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 2014.
- MA American Culture, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 2008.
- BA American Studies, Macalester College, St. Paul, MN, 2006.
- Consortium for Faculty Diversity Postdoctoral Teaching Fellow, Department of American Studies, Macalester College, 2019-2021.
- University of California President’s Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Asian American Studies Department, University of California Los Angeles, 2017-2019.
- Adjunct Faculty, Gender and Women’s Studies, University of Illinois-Chicago, Spring 2017.
- MMUF Mellon-Mays Undergraduate Fellowship Program//2004 Alum
- Ford Foundation Fellowship Program, National Academies of Science, Engineering and Medicine//2008 Pre-doctoral Alum
- IHP International Honors Program//2004 Alum
- TLA The Leadership Alliance, Summer Research Program, Princeton University// 2005 Alum
- NAISA Native American and Indigenous Studies Association
- PHA Pacific History Association
- ASA American Studies Association
- CESA Critical Ethnic Studies Association
- AAAS Association of Asian American Studies